Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Days Like These

It's days like these, when I wake up and I am so tired I think that I could die that I just want to stay home and stay in bed all day.  The thing is though, I know that I can't do that because I need to leave the house, go to school and learn what I need to learn.  Sometimes I am happy with what I learn and so it can wake me up just a slight bit.  But other times the material just bores the heck out of me.  So much that I feel as if my brain is oozing out of my ears.  Most of the time it has to do with me already knowing the material or I am not just not that interested in learning the specific topic.  Jeez, I seem to always go off on tangents whether it's in my writing or in conversation.  Okay, okay.  Yes, I know.  I'll stop talking now.

No comments:

Post a Comment