Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

My Little 'Bro-ny' ~Part 2

So, some time ago I made fun of not only the term but the whole concept behind "bro-nies".  In case you're not in the know, a "bro-ny" is a guy who is a fan of the TV show My Little Pony.  Most often, they are considered men who are well above the age group that the show was created for.

Now, why am I bringing this topic up again?  Well, that's because I had a change of heart where the TV show My Little Pony is concerned.  I sat down and watched a few episodes with my brother some time ago, and I must say, I finally get what all the hype has been about.

My Little Pony is one of those shows that goes under the guise of being a kids' show, but in reality it is way more than that.  It teaches life lessons and in each episode the characters must work together to get past some daily trouble.  If you pay attention, you'll notice that most of the time the troubles they need to work past are things that we deal with everyday.  My Little Pony has just placed a fun spin on it.

In other words, I take back what I said about My Little Pony being just for kids.  If you haven't already, give the show a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment